Thursday, September 07, 2006

Well, baby appointment #700billion went well today! ;) Andrea is 2cm and Noah is a good little growing boy! =) Andrea's lost another 1/2 lb, but that's no prob according to the Doc. =) Yay! Doc says she's GREAT! They won't be doing anything to move Andrea & Noah any faster until week 41 has passed. =) However, according to both Grandmas and many other folks who've been there and done that, it's a full moon so these two parts of my day were the heart stopping moments...

#1 Phone call from Andrea in worried voice: "Are you on your motorcycle?"
This question in itself is sorta funny b/c I answered the phone! =) (for the record, I've never answered the cellphone while riding before. See mom, I'm safe) :) So, she's asking in this really nervous sounding voice and I'm thinkin' oh man that flippin' moon isn't even OUT and it's gone and tugged Noah outta there! So, I figure here we go! NO car seat in yet and Noah is coming to visit for 18 years! oh boy! Turns out, she was just frustrated...no babies coming out yet! ;)

#2 She leans forward on the couch and in a concerned/urgent voice (staring @ her stomach) "oh no!" Again, now the "Full Moon" is actually OUT and I figure for SURE he's coming out now! =) Nope! She just felt a pencil poke her belly and was worried that she got lead in her belly =)

So, needless to say, I experienced plenty of my own nesting today! =)

The Pack & Play is ready to roll for the little boy when he arrives.

Before and after setting up the travel system =) I thought for sure that I'd feel so incredibly accomplished after assembling these...nah...they were beyond self explanitory. I've had more difficulty setting up a tripod from wal-mart! =)


Tomorrow the car seat part of the travel system goes into each of our vehicles.

In other news, the basement storage room is beginning to get used...starting to move stuff in there out of the up and coming workout/work on puters room. That should free up a TON of room AND get our yard sale stuff ready to roll too!

2 comments:

Just Jonna said...

You nested! You nested!!!

I didn't know they made a stroller thing with TWO carseats! that is just cool.

Tanner said...

oh HECK yeah I nested. The nesting is just beginning from what I can tell ;) I've got more nesting to finish up in the basement =)

I can't wait to get all the carseat stuff all fixed up and ready to roll.

then I've got to get to all the childproofing...oh boy ;)