Wednesday, September 06, 2006

twenty days! OH MY GOODNESS!

I can NOT believe that it's only 20 days 'til Noah is "due." Of course, Mommy and I, along w/ everyone else on the planet, think Noah will be here a 'bit early. And, if "Murphy" has anything to do w/ it, he'll be two weeks late ;) Little Punk, worryin' us already =P

This past weekend was flippin' amazing! Havin' my sister & brother(inlaw) AND mi padres in was completely amazing! We had so much fun together! We even played 19-way dominos. Man, we had so much fun just hanging out with the family (and workin' in the basement some too).

So, as they all departed on Monday, some of Andrea's cousin' from Illinois were passing through and dropped by for a visit! FUN! I got to take her cousins on a ride on the bike, which I'm pretty sure they LOVED, as did I. It was GREAT weather for a ride and I desperately needed the excuse to get on it! (thank you Jesus). Then the ZMan dropped in for a bit, then, finally, 4 days after it all began...silence! =) We got to talk and rest and it was FUN too!


So, today, back at it again, Andrea's parents graciously came over for a brief 24 hours only to work 10 of those in the basement! WAHOO! Got even MORE stuff done down there! I'd say that it looks better than most of theupstairs now! There are a few spackle places and some white paint to be appplied on the baseboard and doors, but that's it! There's nothing else to "finish." So, the Grandparent's suite is officially operational, and served it's inagural weekend this past Memorial day weekend when my family was in. Mom and Dad tested and approved! =)

I'll have to get some pix up here sometime soon! Maybe not 2morrow...but soon!

Keep prayin' that the little boy grows healthy like he has. We're doing weekly appointments @ the Doc's now. They say she's NOT dialated (as of LAST Thurs.) We'll see again this Thurs. Also keep the little mommy in your prayers as she's doing GREAT and feeling GREAT and I don't really want that to change... @ least not until it absolutely HAS to!

No comments: