Tuesday, May 23, 2006

More pictures of a very cute little boy!

and so it begins...my very biased view of the boy! =)

check 'em out


Mommy is doing VERY well. Noah wants McDonald's french frys about 18x more than he should. He's a VERY lucky boy, b/c his mommy only feeds him those when I insist that he gets what he wants. We're workin' on fixing that "give 'em what he wants" thing before he gets out, as I know that's not a good thing. BOY God sure knew what he was doing giving me a boy first. If it was a girl...oh man... I don't think I'd ever learn how to say no! =)

TENTATIVELY, mommy and daddy are scheduled to enjoy a "Babymoon" on Hilton Head Island, SC. We're stayin' @ The Hilton Oceanfront Resort for the first 2 days. Following that, we're going to try out a priceline trick or two to see if we can't score some 5 star stuff (The Westin) for under an Uncle Ben.

Summer has come and gone. For those of you who receive the Journal, you know all too well how busy this summer is ALREADY! ;) I believe that this is the beginning of the end of the gone for 2 months @ a time summers. W/ Noah on the way, and Mommy unable to chaperone everything, I'm just not about to be away from the family for 2 months at a time. Although, I must say, we really enjoyed being able to spend that much time w/ students and others in ministry, that sorta life will just have to wait 30 more years. Hopefully, at which point, we can beign children's ministry again,
with our grand kids! =)

Still trying really hard to track down some 4-D ultrasounds. I'd LOVE to get pictures of little Noah INSIDE the mommy...but so far everyone seems to want you to be a patient first. hmmm...how to "fix" that? :)

Well, bed is calling! Time for SLEEPY!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Ask Terry! There is a place in Jeff that of course I can't remember the name for and I think you can get like, 45 min of video and a whole bunch of glossy photos, all 4D for like, $200. They have other packages for less...I think $200 is the most you'd pay.

Just Jonna said...

somebody needs to blog again...

Tanner said...

good plan - I'll sneak one in here...updates later...