Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Summer Time!

Ah! Noah and I are thoroughly enjoying the summer days--time to work on upcoming VBS songs and motions, shop, eat lunch with Chris, sleep, take inventory of the freezer and pantry contents and maybe even use some of the items found, read a book for fun (just finished Sam's Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson and just started Dee Henderson's The Witness). Of course, I think it is about time that Noah can begin hearing us, so we better throw in some educational books for him!
My favorite has been having time to just sit still for a bit and feel little Noah wiggling around inside of me. His activity is becoming more and more evident, especially at night time. And, Noah behaved so well last week--both Grandmas got to feel Noah dancing around.
Hope you all can enjoy some summertime fun as well!

actually, posted by Andrea...not me...as if you couldn't tell...

2 comments:

katfrench said...

Just wait till your belly has corners. By then, it will seem much less cute.

;)

Just Jonna said...

Even with belly-corners, I for one just don't think there is ANYthing that can make Andrea less cute.