Monday, June 12, 2006

Big decisions about Boppy's

Well, today Andrea and I had the boppy talk. Of course, I didn't know that there was a boppy talk to be had, but I learn quickly ;) So, over some well earned (read 24 hours of VBS in the last 5 hours) Qdoba we discussed all (well, most) things boppy. Now, I'm not so sure, as you already know, that these sorts of things make a big difference, but, Andrea began explaining how some peditritians recommend and some discourage the use of a boppy. I'm still on first mind you, what the heck are we talking about...when did peditricians enter this conversation...and she's citing clinical studies. (Noah, you have no idea how well cared-for you are already)

So, I'm in burrito world, thinkin' that the biggest decision I'm going to have to make regarding the boppy is what we call it! Which, as if you couldn't already tell, it's boppy. So, what did you, or do you call it?

2 comments:

Just Jonna said...

We called it a binky, or bink. We almost called it a paci (passy), but gosh, that sounded like baby talk. ;-)

Megan said...

We didn't call it anything because Luke wouldn't take it! We tried to like, papoose it to his face sometimes, but he would spit it out no matter what we did. If you all decide NOT to let Noah have a pacifier, you should tell them at the hospital cause they pop those things in as soon as baby is in the nursery.