Sunday, April 30, 2006

Mommy's side of the story

Yeah, Chris has figured out how I can post on the blog from my e-mail account so that I can share my thoughts.

So, as you can see, Chris and I are having an amazing time preparing for this baby. I realize that September 26 (or somewhere around there) will be here before we know it. Right now, I just keep looking at my belly thinking, "Is it really growing or not???" Of course it is, because most of my regular clothes aren't fitting anymore. The most exciting thing--the last two days, I have felt a very tiny little "kick" to let me know that "Noah/Grace" is getting more and more ready to let us know him/her. Chris is so excited to feel him/her. A couple weeks ago he said he had tried to get the baby to move while I was sleeping. He had been pushing and poking on my belly while I slept, unfortunately to no avail. Fortunately, he didn't wake me up in the process.

No comments: