Saturday, April 22, 2006

Empathy Jacket

WOW was that thing heavy! Equipped with microwaved water-filled and bladderSMASHER inserts, this thing was literally 45lbs of "baby" hanging of the front of me! WOW did I EVER have some empathy for every pregnant woman when I wore this thing around the room for 3 minutes! :) I tried "running" to grab the phone. (4 rings will NEVER cut it @ 9 months) I tried getting into and out of "bed." (read: the floor) I also tried sitting down and standing up, and yes, my legs fell asleep! Anyway, check out my beautiful profile shot here...sooner or later, I'm thinking she's supposed to be a little bigger :) -17 weeks! No Kicking yet!

2 comments:

katfrench said...

ROFL, our Chris had to wear one during the baby prep class for Joshua. I've got the picture somewhere around here, *snicker*

Might have to scan it now...

Tanner said...

:) I'm glad that I can be entertaining :) It sure was stinkin' hilarious trying to get "the phone" and getting in and out of "bed" :)

anyway, I sure have more "empathy" for her now :)

boy, that would be fun to see French in a suit!