Friday, April 28, 2006

Gender Day - May 17th

For now, all we know is that it's a baby. Andrea's still convinced that it's just one baby...I'm still pretty sure that it's twins and that one of them is hiding right behind the other...and it's heart is beating @ the same exact time and it moves @ the same exact time too :) So, basically it's like the best top secret agent that the world has ever seen =)
 
So, lots of people ask us, "which do you want it to be?" To which we always answer, "Healthy!"
 
Others ask, "What do you think it is?" Honestly, we really don't know...not even the foggiest idea.
 
Yeah, so, anyway, we thought of some more songs to sing with baby when he/she gets here:
  • B-I-B-L-E
  • The whole world in His hands
  • Jesus Loves Me
  • Zaccheaus Was a WEEEE Little Man
  • Twinkle Twinkle
  • ABC's of course :)

hmmmm...what else...any ideas?

4 comments:

Just Jonna said...

Ok, Katie was partial to:

Amazing Grace
Mockingbird Hill
Hush, Little Baby
My Girl

Wow, I know there were others, but right now they escape me. Those were the biggies, anyhow.

Tanner said...

I'm thinkin' those will be some more helpful ones :) I also just found out from my aunt that the whole hymn singing thing helps his daughter get to bed... I can't wait :) That's gonna be so fun :)

Just Jonna said...

man, the whole singing-to-baby thing is just amazing...

There is nothing like holding baby in your arms and singing those sweet songs, and baby is just staring at face the whole time...

wow. makes me feel like nesting again.

Tanner said...

yeah, I think our baby will be able to see our faces (and focus) by the time Christmas rolls around - THAT will be GREAT fun! =) wahoooo! I love Christmas songs! =)