Thursday, September 06, 2007

Pretty cool quote:

Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all - Dale Carnegie

heard that on The Dave Ramsey show "today." I don't usually put a bunch of stock in quotes and stuff like that, but this one, I rather identified with and found it encouraging. Of course, I'd almost have to say that if he didn't have helpful people around him, surely Carnegie didn't accomplish much. I wonder if he later amended this thought with something like "boy, I really need help to really get anything done."

On that note, I applied for "Price protection" or "Return Guarantee" not sure which way it's going to fall yet. But, rest assured, apple is going to get their phone back. I'm going to get my $$ back. Then, I'm going to buy the SAME phone, for their newer, cheaper price. Thanks apple. I'm also considering buying it on ebay from some poor guy w/ buyer's remorse. =)

So, Dave, I reckon paying cash would have worked well for staying out of debt, but what kind of extortion protection, I mean price protection does the cash offer again? Does this still mean Credit Cards are all bad?

No comments: