Friday, June 27, 2008

The Helper & The Shed

I found a shed by the road about three weekends ago. So, like any good Americans would, Dad and I pulled the seats out of my mini-van and loaded it up! YES I asked, and the guy said it was free. And yes, I'm pretty sure it was HIS shed...I think... =) Anyway, finally got it all to my house and stuck back in the woods. A week later Grandpa Leland helped put it on a foundation and stand it up and haul some limestone. This past week, after 4 different nights of working in the dark w/ flood lights I FINALLY got the doors on "right." I'm pretty sure one still needs to be re-hung when I get some helping hands around again.

Check out the pix w/ my big helper! ;)

Entrance to the woods where the shed is
The shed
BIG helper - I'm thinking he THREW more rocks than I shoveled or grandpa raked all together!
Big Helper, done helping...inside anyway...
Big Helper looking MUCH older than he is. Probably the first documented "uh Oh, he's REALLY going to be a big boy someday" type of photo.

1 comment:

Tman said...

Great use for that little area.